Sunday, May 27, 3:30 pm
Bagley Wright Theatre
155 Mercer Street
Hard to believe, but this is our 14th year at Folklife! Really? Really! Here's a picture from when we were young!
As always, we can't wait to be back. The audience is the best, and we are honored to be in the same line-up as the Belarusian group Volya and the Russian superfolkstars Pava. The showcase starts at 2:30 pm; we recommend coming early to make sure you get a seat!
Admission is always free, but Folklife depends on the support of its patrons. Please be generous and help maintain this amazing event that celebrates local and international diversity!
Saturday, June 2, 7:30 pm
Dunava at the Kudus House
14725 108th Lane SW
We're back at the most romantic venue we know. Join us for an (almost) summer evening concert in the Javanese Kudus house (pictured on our home page, and also below). We promise to transport you to faraway lands in this serene and intimate setting. What better way to spend an evening on the island!
Tickets: $20, available online. Space is very limited; we recommend reserving your spot in advance. Our last visit to Vashon sold out!
- From Cedarhurst Rd. head south on 107th Wy.
- Continue on 107th up the hill. It will turn from pavement to gravel. Keep going.
- Look for lanterns and lighting directing the way.
- Take a right on 148th Street. There you'll see two wooden statues of horses at the fork in the road.
- Turn left and continue on the driveway to the parking lot (it will be an open gate on the right side of that road).
- Then walk back towards the horses and follow the lighting up the driveway to the right of the horses, and continue on to the venue. Lighting and signage will make the path clear.
Those with mobility issues are welcome to park closer to the actual venue. Carpooling is encouraged!